Listen on ITunes.
Stream by clicking here.
Download by right-clicking (control-clicking on Mac) here and choosing "save as" ("save link as" on Mac).
You can find this on the Podcast app in an iPhone, and if it isn't already it should be available in the Android app soon. I have an application for it to be listed in Stitcher under review. If you want to see it listed in a different app that I haven't mentioned, please let me know in the comments.
Show Notes for Episode 4
This is the first in a series of episodes sharing practical tips that have helped me solve problems or meet specific goals. As such, they are more anecdotal than data-driven, but I'm hoping that the things that have helped me most will also help others. So, let me know in the comments how you like the next few shows.
One thing I forgot to mention in the show is that I eat a few servings of raw fruits and non-fermented vegetables (mostly lettuce) a day, which are not a major source of calories but are an important source of some micronutrients.
Here are links that are relevant to this episode:
- Thrive Market, where I get most of my non-perishables.
- Instacart, which I use to get most of my non-perishables delivered from Whole Foods.
- MyFitnessPal, which has helped me not only lose 30 pounds since mid-December, but also to sleep better (I exclusively use the iPhone app and never use the web site).
- Epic Liver Bites, the one essential non-perishable not currently sold by Thrive.
- My favorite bread that I don't eat right now because I'm not sure how to get it locally.